PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE
CLICKING TICKET LINK ABOVE.
For most events tickets are reserved and the cost varies
depending on the event.
CREDIT CARDS CAN ONLY BE USED WITH ONLINE TICKETING
CASH ONLY AT THE DOOR
AT THE DOOR
All shows sell tickets at the door, and we usually have tickets available. This does not guarantee your location. For prime seating you should use one of the other methods.
We are now using Online Ticketing for Ticket Sales to Auditorium Events
You will find some basic information on how to use the system below.
1. Go to the online ticketing button above and click.
2. For best results do not use your phone as you may not be able to print your tickets.
3. Select the performance day you would like to attend and click on that day. You will then select the location for your seats at the top which typically starts with Main Floor Reserved.
4. Select the number of tickets you need and then pick SELECT SEATS This will allow you to see a map of the Auditorium seating. By clicking on the seats you would like to purchase you can then go to the purchase tickets screen for credit card /payment information. DO NOT Select Best Available or you will be given the front rows by default and they are not always the best seats for viewing.
5. You will receive an email confirming your order and you MUST then PRINT the tickets from that order confirmation.
6. Bring the paper ticket to the show and it will be honored as a regular ticket by scanning the barcode at the door.
7. There is a convenience fee of 75 cents for each ticket which goes to the credit card company.
8. We CANNOT reprint lost tickets or refund/exchange tickets once they have been purchased.
9. Some tickets are not available online such as handicapped wheelchair seating and should be ordered by telephone at 765-778-2161 ext 6088. Remember, these are for wheelchair bound guests as there is no seat in that location. We can also make sure all members of the party sit together. Leave a name and number and we will return the call to reserve.
10. Mezzanine and Balcony tickets will not be available until the Main Floor is filled.
11. Online ticket purchases will be stopped at 9:00 a.m. the opening day of a performance and after that, all tickets will have to be purchased at the door for the performances.
12. If a show indicates SOLD OUT, please call to check with the Auditorium. In all likelihood seats are still available.
13. For any questions, problems or concerns, call the Box Office at 765-778-2161 ext. 6088.